Q: What kind of Language Certificates are accepted for Admission?
A: You are asked to proof your active language skills in accordance with a C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Certificates, relevant schooling and/or university studies can serve as documents. In dubio (or cases of outdated certification), we recommend to send in actual(ized) proofs.

Q: I have a Bachelor’s degree in European Studies. Can I enroll in URC?
A: Of course, fulfilling the language requirements and convincing in the assessment process, you are invited to consider with us structural and socio-cultural aspects of urbanism in a strong international setting, analyzing transdisciplinarily urban discourses and diversities in Europe and Latin America.